A microsite may benefit your agency by targeting a specific product or niche market.
If your agency writes many insurance products but you have a great niche, you may want to consider a microsite. Microsites are small, very specific websites (separate from your main website) with a collection of pages dedicated to only one product. The site would have a separate domain and would be associated to your main website through branding and backlinks. The microsite will have a look and feel all its own devoted to your specialized product.
Consider this example (a microsite can be anything, this is just for demonstration purposes):
A website dedicated to commercial auto can include landing pages for:
- Box trucks
- Flatbed trucks
- Front loaders
- Tank trucks
- Auto haulers
- Pickup trucks
- Fleet vehicles
- Garbage trucks
- And many more!
Not into commercial auto? How about AirBnB, the marijuana industry, Uber & Lyft, or landlord insurance?
The benefits of a microsite are many:
- It works as a great email marketing piece
- It is indexed in the search engines as a separate website
- You can email it to a new lead so they can learn about your products without having to navigate past all the unrelated insurance products you offer.
- You can create a “microbrand” to go along with your microsite.
- Specific targeting for keywords and products
- Works great in conjunction with AdWords campaigns
If you’re considering a microsite for your business, we’re ready to help. Microsite marketing programs start at only $129 per month and include:
- A new domain
- Website design
- Content (up to 10 pages)
- Search engine optimization (SEO)
- Site Security (malware, hacking)
- Access to our AdWords campaigns (cost of ads separate)
If you’re ready to start your microsite and generate some new business leads contact us.